- Up to SGD100000.0 per annum
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
Associate, Governance & Control
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Up to SGD100000.0 per annum
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Leading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world's most dynamic and exciting international banks.With more than 86,000 employees in 68 countries, and a 150-year history in some of the world's most dynamic markets, Standard Chartered is listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India.
We have an opportunity for: Associate - Governance & Control (Global Banking)
This role supports the Governance and Control Manager, Group Banks and Broker Dealers in engaging internal and external stakeholders related to the Correspondent Banking business. The role covers the management of external regulatory requests, core controls monitoring processes and the team's Book of Work. This role requires proactive engagement with group, regional and country functions within Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) including Relationship Managers, Transaction Banking and Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the Governance and Control Lead on regulatory reviews and other internal assurance/audit engagements. Perform validation and follow up on action item progress and status as appropriate
- Manage core controls processes including on-boarding of Correspondent Banking clients and related CDD/AML reviews
- Oversee the management of incoming request for information relating to AML/KYC from SCB Financial Institutions Clients/Counterparties as part of the "Counterparty AML Request" process.
- Ensure timely updates to the Book of Work outlining progress of deliverables to-date
- Proactively engage stakeholders within the Corporate & Institutional Banking business - Relationship Managers, Transaction Banking Sales and FCC functions
- Experienced in handling Correspondent Banking CDD/KYC reviews
- Knowledge of FCC/AML/Sanctions requirements for Correspondent Banking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player comfortable in engaging stakeholders across all levels in the organisation
- Ability to prioritise and willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good.