- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 01 nov. 17
Associate, Principal Finance
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Role will be to provide junior level support to the global portfolio management team of principal finance. The portfolio management team, along with the senior leadership team of Principal Finance, is responsible for driving value creation initiatives at the various portfolio companies.
* Prepare and maintain key financial data sets/ reports with respect to portfolio companies' performance against the financial projections. Identify and drive key value creation initiatives and actively monitor the portfolio companies to identify and address key risks/ issues
* Extensive interaction with third party institution investors in respect of the various portfolios being advised by Principal Finance to periodically update the investors on key developments, expected returns and address any information requests.
* Portfolio level complex cash flow modelling, maintaining up to date exit projections/ carry computations and leverage workings
* Coordinating with regional deal teams to create periodic portfolio management reports/ update packs for the external investors as well as senior principal finance leadership team. Maintaining minutes of these meetings and tracking the key initiatives.
* Prepare and maintain external marketing materials, detailed statistics on key achievements and track record for the Principal Finance Platform
* Execute and own key strategic initiatives to be rolled across the principal finance platform
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.