Associate, Relationship Manager, SME Banking, Institutional Banking Group (IBG4-SD)
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
See job description for details
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) play a critical role in the economic growth and employment creation of any economy. As an Asia banking specialist with a strong SME banking franchise, our Institutional Banking Group - Enterprise Banking (EB) is committed to supporting SMEs in their growth domestically and in their regional expansion. Backed by a team of product specialists, we are well-positioned to deliver a whole suite of enterprising solutions to support local enterprises at each stage of their business life cycle. Our financial products and services range from cash management services to loan facilities, trade financing, business risk protection instruments and capital market instruments.
- Solicit and develop new borrowing relationships, warm lead referrals from existing borrowers and / or Relationship
- Managers’ contacts.
- Proactive management, supervision and monitoring of an existing pool of borrowing accounts to achieve optimum
- utilization rate and profitability as well as timely submission of credit review.
- Customer relationship management to spot new business opportunities, understand customers’ requirements, structure
- deal and proper evaluation of credit risks to achieve a balance stance for the customer and bank.
- Underwrite credit risks by proper identifying of significant risks and mitigating factors.
- Ensure compliance of mandatory banking processes.
- University degree with 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in sales within the enterprise banking space
- Strong sense of commitment and accountability, possess a business focus mindset, self-motivated to deliver work of the
- highest standard
- Energetic, service oriented and highly motivated
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills with the ability to adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.