Associate / Analyst, Change Management Specialist, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 oct. 17 2017-10-19
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- To manage day-to-day normal, unscheduled and emergency change requests.
- Investigate change violation/unauthorized change and ensure all cases are properly documented, reviewed and signoff by MDs. To ensure disciplinary actions are enforced.
- Reviewed and assess the risk of all changes for Change Boarding meeting.
- Review and justification of non green zone change request for MD’s approval.
- Chair the Change Board meeting.
- Identifying process and execution issues and resolve with the necessary stakeholders like application support, infrastructure and change team.
- Overseeing creation and availability of process reports, analyzing reports.
- Manage application under change freeze and justify and assess the risk of change appeal to MD.
- Overseeing completeness and integrity of information collected to conduct daily operations.
- Establishing measurements and targets to improve process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Acting as an escalation focal point for all roles involved in the process.
- This role will be on a 24x7.
- Minimum Degree holder in Computer Science.
- Minimum 10 years IT experience in a bank. Relevant experience in application support, SA or DBA roles is preferred.
- Basic information security knowledge.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proactive and able to work under pressure.
- Good sense of risk assessment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and positive attitude.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.