Associate / Analyst, Functional Test Automation Support, Investment & Trdg Tech, Technology and Operations
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 oct. 17 2017-10-20
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
To develop test automation scripts to facilitate faster turnaround time on regression testing for the department’s suite of applications.
- To gather and understand applications test automation requirements
- To design automation flow and scripts conforming to team’s automation framework
- To execute automated test cases for applications teams during SIT and regression test cycles.
- To generate test summary report with statistics on the SIT and regression runs.
- To work with application team to analyse and adapt failed test cases due to applications new changes.
- Develop and conduct functional test scripts to validate system and business requirements (release notes)
- Design, implement, and execute automated tests using HP Quick Test Professional/Unified Functional Test
- Document and maintain test procedures based on corresponding test plans and system documentation.
- Document and maintain any issues discovered during testing and follow-up on status of issues and actions plans on test results
- Responsible for facilitating all integration testing and regression tests when test scripts are used
- Degree in Information Technology
- Experience with programming language in VB is mandatory. Other technical skills like Java, Perl scripting, unix scripting, .Net and web development will be good.
- Strong programming skill is mandatory.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.