- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Branch Manager, Branch Banking
Branch Manager, Branch BankingAbout OCBC
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers
What you'll do
Service / Compliance
- Manage resources in the branch, implement service initiatives (in accordance with the Customer Experience guidelines) and ensure consistency of service quality and delivery.
- Ensure that the branch premises are properly maintained and aligned to the Bank's marketing guidelines.
- Manage operations risk and ensure that the Bank's operational standards and requirements are adhered to.
- Manage effective channel migration programmes.
- Manage resources in the branch, provide coaching & motivation to staff to optimise financial contribution of the branch.
- Ensure that the branch is geared towards contributing to the financial performance through active referrals.
- Provide leadership in the branch.
- Provide effective communications and feedbacks to and from the branch.
What you bring
- At least 5 years' experience in the banking and financial services industry with a strong track record in financial product sales is preferred
- University degree
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective management skills with strong leadership qualities
- Possess initiative, drive and ability to work independently as well as in a team
*LI - QSH