- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 01 oct. 17
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.JOB PURPOSE
The purpose of the role is to lead the work streams dedicated to the migration of the tactically-built analytical Excel tools developed for Treasury Markets into an in-house developed Trading and Risk Management Platform.
The primary objective of the role is to drive the delivery of key Liquidity Management models and Investment Management analytical tools to enable forward-looking analysis for liquidity risk monitoring, Balance sheet optimization, and P&L maximization.
The successful applicant will be the central Solution Subject Matter Expert between Treasury-Markets and the Technology software engineers to ensure delivery of effective and standardized solutions. He/she will work closely with all the regional Treasury-Markets Liquidity and Investment Managers to ensure that the solutions deliver the expected business benefits. He/she will be responsible for the overall delivery of the projects, removing blockages, providing regular progress updates, coordinating training and providing change management expertise. Upon delivery, he/she will act as the central solution owner providing support and maintenance, input and suggestions for continuous improvements, and integration of new requirements.
Upon successful completion of the projects, depending on career aspirations, demonstrated capabilities, and opportunities he/she should have the possibility to work on additional transformation projects or in the wider Treasury space in liquidity or investment management roles.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To act as a business solution owner of the projects' target state.
- To support analyses included in relevant concept and methodology papers required for preparation of BRDs
- To be accountable for ensuring that detailed requirements are documented in BRDs, and are duly signed off by relevant stakeholders
- To ensure that the new solutions comply with internal procedures / external regulatory guidelines and project deliverables are properly understood by Treasury-Markets management, project team, and end-users.
- To validate that the strategic system architecture proposed by Technology team is fit for its business purpose and is in line with the agreed business target state
- To accept proposed solutions and ensure that business requirements are addressed,
- To drive prioritization taking into consideration business benefits, delivery timelines, system performance, etc.
- To centrally coordinate system interfaces / dependencies /change releases for Treasury-Markets business work streams and ensure alignment across all centres.
Communication and Change Management
- Support end-users running the models.
- Support, as the model SME, the migration of models to strategic platforms.
- Communication with desks to understand user needs, resolve issues and sell the products developed.
- Communication with the policy owners and producers of regulatory and internal risk metrics to understand their processes and to push the business perspective.
User Acceptance Testing
- To support the development of testing packs with predefined results sets
- To review test cases ensuring completeness of UAT coverage
- To monitor any gaps/bugs identified, and work with Technology counterparts to track progress and ensure resolution
Qualifications and Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Degree in Banking / Statistics or other quantitative field
* 5-7 years experience in an Asset Liability Management, Corporate Treasury, Market Risk Change Management roles
* Ability to accurately gather, document and present requirements, processes, booking models and functional designs to a high quality
* In depth knowledge of the ALM business practices, methodologies, products and operational processes
* Excellent capability to use Excel and VBA for data analysis, forecasting and modelling
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to network and influence decisions within the business and within infrastructure/ support teams
* Good business judgment with experience in operational control and risk assessment within a multifunctional and multicultural team environment
* Flexible and responsive nature in order to handle multiple initiative and changing priorities
* An inquisitive "challenge the status quo" approach to existing practices and procedures
* Strategic thinker and with a macro dimensional view of the business
* Comfortable in a front office and sales environment
* Prior experience with Balance Sheet Management platforms (Moody's Analytics, SunGard, Oracle, etc.) or booking platforms (Murex, Kondor, etc.) is an advantage
* Knowledge of SCB architecture, processes and systems is an advantage.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31/10/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.