Business Analyst - Commercial Banking, Cash management
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 avr. 18 2018-04-20
Our client is a bank cover retail banking, commercial banking, corporate banking and private banking. Its Commercial banking team is now looking for a Business Analyst to join a team of 4. This Business analyst will be the only Business analyst in the team to work with other Project managers and PMO. As the only Business Analyst, you will need to have strong knowledge in Cash management. The team is currently implementing a project related to its golden data, and the next phrase will be doing automation.
- Delivering technical and integration solutions in Cash Management or channels for BFSI segment
- Expertise in functional and technical documentation as per SDLC - like but not limited to business requirement document, functional specification documents, Use cases, defining Operating Model and preparing Test scripts etc
- Cash Management certification will be preferred.
- Individual contributor with ability to think out of the box and design solutions
- Excellent communication and documentation skill - interacting with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Experience in leading and moderating technical brain storming sessions and working with product team and technology partners (like Architecture, Delivery and Test management)
- Understanding of Operational Risk and management of risk.
- Knowledge of integration using Online Messaging or file based integration using industry standard formats
- Time management ands scheduling skills will be critical as you may be working on multiple assignments with similar deadlines
- Understanding of ERP systems and framework
- Understanding of mobile application development platforms
- Understanding of cloud base applications
- The job may involve travel and the candidate should not have travel constraints / restrictions
- 5+ years relevant experience in the capacity of a senior analyst or solution manager role
Working as part of the Commercial Banking, your key stakeholders are
- Senior Management, inclduing C-level stakeholders
- Product and Regional / Global Heads in Commercial banking and Transaction banking
- Client Service Management - Operations and Technology
- Channels management - Operations and Technology
- Country and Regional Operations
- ITO Teams across SCB and GBS (India and Malaysia)
- Only consider Singapore citizen
iKas International (Asia) Pte Ltd is a registered Employment Agency with the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (EA License Number: 16S8086
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only"