- Singapour, Singapore
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 16 nov. 17
Business Analyst (12 months Direct Contract)
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
- Provide business analysis and day-to-day management on key Global Banking COO initiatives approved in the PED
- Consider end-to-end business impact while proposing solutions; ensuring alignment between CIC and Commercial. Contribute in proposing solutions that help to reduce TAT for Credit Processes.
- Ensure that projects are delivered to the expected quality, in the committed time frame and approved budget.
- Manage the Change aspect to the Credit Processes and provide high quality and structured communications to bank wide users and senior management.
- Adhere to the Bank's project governance policies.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree qualified with at least 6+ years of relevant experience
- Core business analyst's skill set with ability to manage project on a day-to-day basis independently.
- Show pro-activeness and drive to deliver with quality and on-time.
- Display can-do attitude with an agile and open mentality towards Changes.
- Ability to influence and coordinate across teams / functions
- Strong communication skills and ability to tailor messages to the audience
- Sound knowledge of project management with a valid PMP or PRINCE certification.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 02/12/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.