- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- LMA Recruitment
- 14 juin 18
Business Analyst (Contract)
Our Asian banking client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Singapore team. The purpose of this role is to work with business users to define requirements for banking applications, develop and implement solutions and to be responsible for resolving day-to-day system issues.
• Work with business users to define user requirements for banking applications, based on the operational processes.
• Develop solutions by preparing specifications and coordinating production with programmers.
• Validates results by testing programs.
• Ensure smooth implementation in production environment.
• Provide training and operational support to business users, including code changes where needed.
• See through the system changes, manage and resolve system issues in a timely and effective manner.
• Provide IT project management for various business initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
・ Must have a degree in Computer Science, or equivalent, from a recognized education institution.
・ Approximately 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience in providing system design and analysis; technical/functional support and project implementation of banking business applications.
・ Experience in developing MAS reporting automation is preferable.
ITIL certification is highly advantageous.
・ Good communications skills in both English and Chinese due to nature of job and the clients.
EA Reg no: R1102810
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D