- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 31 oct. 17
Business Planning Manager, ASEAN & South Asia, Private Banking
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.The role of the Business Planning Manager is to support the Head, Business & Sales Management in providing business and sales management coverage to the relevant markets, specifically in the areas of sales management strategy, execution, growth initiatives, risk & control, and administration
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Support the Head, Business & Sales Management in providing business and sales management coverage to the relevant markets, specifically in the areas of sales management strategy, execution, growth initiatives, risk & control, and administration.
Strategy & Execution
* Support the Head, Business & Sales Management and Regional Head to implement growth and business change initiatives.
* Assist and support the business management team to coordinate and align business plans, strategies, priorities, sales effectiveness, and increase efficiency.
* Clearing prospects.
* Represent the Front Office in meetings and other forums.
* Support management on a daily basis to manage the business.
* Manage referrals across bank divisions.
Deal Management and Growth Initiatives
* Support key growth initiatives and propositions.
* Generate customized solutions to key clients by facilitating engagement of all stakeholders.
* Prioritize and track deal progression to conclusion.
* Collaborate with support functions, business partners, and product specialists to deliver One Bank, support cross selling efforts and referral program (where applicable), and provide effective client solutions.
Organization Effectiveness, Improvement, and Risk Management
* Coordinate Front Office feedback and specify business requirements.
* Support change initiatives and their subsequent implementation.
* Interface with all support areas (Operations, COO, Compliance, etc.) on issues resolution and organisation improvement.
* Prepare regular performance and control reports.
* Coordinate internal trainings.
* Support the continuous improvement of processes to increase operational efficiency and effectiveness.
* Support the effective management of operational risks across the Business and in compliance with applicable internal policies, and external laws and regulations at a global level.
* Support the delivery of Business strategy in a safe and well-controlled manner and on an end-to-end basis.
* Support/coordinate remediation work-streams as required.
* Resolve issues pertaining to client on-boarding, Compliance, infrastructure, or AML.
* Follow-up on audit, training and ad-hoc administrative issues.
* Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
* Ensure adherence with the highest standards of ethics and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations forms part of the culture.
* Regional Head
* Head of Business Management
* Market Heads
* Relationship Managers
* Platform Managers
* Client Service Managers
* Product Specialists and dedicated functional partners
* Other relevant Front Office colleagues
* Colleagues from other risk & control functions
* May be required to manage a small team, as required.
* Embed Here for Good and the Group's brand and values.
* Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Region, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
* Work effectively across SCB, using values behaviours to drive overall business growth.
Qualifications and Skills
* Academic or Professional Education/Qualifications - relevant degree and at least 8 years of relevant work experience
* Licenses and Certifications/accreditations - as required by role remit and responsibility
* Professional Memberships - as required by role remit and responsibility
* Bank training; i.e. mandatory & developmental - as below
* Languages - fluency in business English
* Demonstrable and relevant experience in the Private Banking industry commensurate with this remit and level of responsibility
* Firm in all business guidelines and compliance issues
* Knowledge of financial markets and investment products
* Good communication skills, verbal and written
* Project and action oriented with a focus on continuous improvement
* Highly energetic and delivery focused, with the ability to deliver quality results with a challenging but positive and influential style
* Ability to work independently and drive initiatives forward until delivery
* Ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders, at all levels
* Organisational skills and ability to work as an integral part of a larger project team
* Versatile approach and the ability to handle a varied portfolio of initiatives and a high workload
* Ability to work and deliver under pressure
* A relationship builder with a reputation for integrity, evoking rapid trust and confidence in colleagues
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.