Business Risk Manager – Fraud Risk
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 17 janv. 18
Are you a proven risk manager? Excited to resolve issues? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– support the APAC WM Fraud Competency Centre Head in overseeing the key initiatives relating to fraud risk
– assume the role of a fraud risk specialist contact to the Business Risk Organizations (BROs) across the APAC locations
– liaison with global business solutions owners / contacts to gatekeep key controls for fraud risks
– oversee projects with complex system dependencies and cross functional
– maintain an oversight of the various regulations and policies impacting fraud and where required, initiate the necessary change to ensure continuous adherence
– proactively assess our business risks as and when new businesses are introduced or processes/controls are changed
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Fraud Competency Centre team in WM Business Risk Services (BRS) based in Singapore. We are the 1st line of Defense for fraud risk and lead in change initiatives to enhance business processes and tools to safeguard the business again fraud.
Your experience and skills
– at least 15 years of experience in risk management, risk control, audit or compliance within the financial services industry where a good number of years of experience as a people manager, with a proven track record of building and leading teams of subject matter experts
– a university degree, with an advanced degree or MBA preferred
– impeccable problem-solving skills, with a strong background in risk remediation and compliance
– sound experience in data analysis, validation and presentation of results (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Tableau)
– some background in wealth management offerings and processes, programme management and IT will be a definite advantage
– a great communicator (you can handle challenging situations and communicate effectively with senior management)
– a flexible and resilient leader with strong interpersonal skills taking initiative to drive things forward
– able to multitask, oversee different projects in parallel and work with tight deadlines
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.