- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 17 nov. 17
Business Services Manager
Business Services ManagerRoles and responsibilities:
Office Services and Equipment
- Office Reconfiguration Projects
- Perform site inspection to determine users' needs, provide advice on cost effective alternatives and cost estimates for furniture and relocation services.
- Perform onsite supervision, attend site meetings and final inspection before handover to Business Users.
- Drive and manager GO&T office reconfiguration projects from initial planning to delivery.
- Routine requests
- Handle requests for new office furniture/office equipment and furniture reconfiguration.
- Manage contracts renewal and vendor service performance.
- Constantly keep abreast of latest trends in the market and recommend/introduce suitable new ideas to stakeholders for consideration.
- Work with Central Procurement Office to source and identify prospective vendors and products for the Bank.
- Take on ad hoc assignments and projects.
- More than 2 years pf experience in a similar capacity or role.
- Possess strong people skills, risk mind-set and sound understanding of financial management.
- Transformational, agile in learning and results oriented.
- Able to engage and influence different levels of staff independently.