COMMODITIES SALES - ENERGY DERIVATIVES
- VP / SVP
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Kerry Consulting Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8060
- 19 nov. 17 2017-11-19
Our Client is an International Bank with a strong franchise in the Commodities Markets. Reporting into the Regional Head of Commodities, you will market and develop energy paper derivatives flow and structured products & services (both in OTC and Agency) to existing and prospective clients in Asia, with a primary focus towards Ex-China / Japan clients, though there can be flexibility on geographical sales coverage based on the individual’s historical track record. Leveraging the Bank’s established platform, you will have the opportunity to be engaged on structured energy project deals in partnership with other departments.
- A visible track record in energy derivatives sales gained within a bank, or an energy trading house, personally contributing to a $X revenue budget.
- Comprehensive understanding of paper energy client / market landscape in Asia; ability to identify commercial opportunities and develop new business/relationship.
- Technical and operational knowledge of financial & energy derivatives market.
- Mastery of the complete work flow process in your product / client parameters (on-boarding, credit/risk monitoring, execution, operations, etc).
If you are interested in the above position, please send your resume to Pan Zaixian firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting Reference P12951) for a confidential discussion. Please be assured that your resume will not be surfaced to the Client without your expressed permission. . For updates on new opportunities, connect on Linkedin http://www.linkedin.com/in/zaixianpan & Twitter http://www.twitter.com/panzaixian. Licence No. 16S8060 | R1104293