Client Service Engineer
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It's time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential. Want to be a part of our team?
The primary responsibility of the TS Implementation Engineer (L1) is to work closely with the TS Implementation Engineering team to action configurations, installations and attend to break/fix events which are deemed less complex in nature.
\"Responsible for setup and installation of technical systems, applications, or process designs for client's purchased or outsourced technology and business process solutions. Works directly with client to manage initial access, map and transfer data, create process documentation, and train or coordinate training for client users. Tests and troubleshoots functionality of installed systems; identifies and documents technical issues to be escalated to product and system integration teams for resolution. Provides feedback based on client experiences to product and professional services teams for product and process improvements. May work directly with clients on-site or provide installation support remotely.\" Working at NTT Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes :
- Develops the ability to start 'owning' portions of an installation, break/fix incidents and problem management.
- Functions jointly with the Implementation Engineering team to meet client requirements.
- May be required to perform periodic telephonic duty on the technical service desk, providing second line telephonic support under guidance to customers.
- Action less complex configurations and installations
- Attend to less complex break/fix events
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Basic understanding and appreciation of technical design principles
- Ability to develop understanding of fundamental project management and administration processes
- Display a strong learning orientation
- Good verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a client service orientation
- Hands-on proactive in approach
- Computer Science / Information Technology Degree or equivalent together with specialised training in new technologies and legacy systems or equivalent
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Some work experience in a technical implementation engineering or similar role
Standard career level descriptor for job level:
• Develops professional experience 1-4 years, Cisco DevNet, Python coding skills, Basic routing and switching knowledge, with CCNP DevNet.
• Applies policy and procedures to solve variety of issues
• Problems are moderate in nature
• Build productive internal and external working relationships
• Receives general instructions on routine work
• Receives detailed instructions on new work
• Typically needs a Bachelor's or equivalent and entry or basic level experience; or an advanced or equivalent degree without experience; or equivalent work experience Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today. Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.