- Attractive Salary Package
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
An exciting Cloud Engineer job has just become available at an established investment firm based in Singapore.
About the Cloud Engineer Role:
In this business critical role, you will be a part of a dynamic team within the technology department where you will be designing, building and implementing Microsoft Azure technologies across the region.
- Plan, manage and administer servers and services in an enterprise-hybrid Cloud environment
- Manage projects like planning, designing, scheduling, coordinating and providing solutions for the ongoing Cloud migration initiative
- Monitor the systems availability, performance and resource capacity
- Maintain and develop technical documentation and standard operational procedures
- Ensure compliance with IT security standards, policies and procedures
The successful Cloud Engineer will need to have at least three to five years' experience in Cloud management, specifically with Microsoft Azure technologies. You will also possess experience working in large and extensive servers' environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent disciplines
- A minimum of three to five years' experience in Cloud management, specifically with Microsoft Azure technologies
- Proficiency in IaaS and PaaS or VMware solution stack like vRealize, vSAN, ESX and NSX will be a bonus
- Experience in banking and financial services will be preferred
This leading investment institution has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a passionate and driven Azure Cloud Engineer seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh