Communication and Engagement Manager (SC Ventures)
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 22 juil. 18 2018-07-22
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good.
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our SC Ventures team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a 'people person' with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. You will be expected to create a dynamic and enriching space for all our intrapreneurs, innovation partners and stakeholders to constantly challenge what 'good' looks like for banking.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage our communications and outreach to our community.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for our internal communications and social media accounts where necessary
- Respond to comments and employee queries on our internal portal in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with the overall team, including marketing and communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Stay up-to-date with digital and FinTech trends
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Passionate about building a community within Standard Chartered
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.