Compliance Advisory (Private Banking) - 6 Months contract
- SGD4000.00 - SGD5000.00 per month
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Hays Audit Risk & Compliance , Numéro de Licence EA : 07C3924
- 29 nov. 17 2017-11-29
NEW Compliance advisory role
Your new company
A leading global financial services firm providing is looking for a compliance associate for their private banking team. This is a 6-month contract.
Your new role
- To provide simple advisory and consultancy service to the Business on the Private Banking CDD procedures
- To support the Compliance team in establishing and monitoring appropriate arrangements for meeting legal and regulatory obligations and high standards of conduct of business, in accordance with Group and local standards.
- Ensure data protection and client confidentiality.
- Supporting Private Bank in conducting quality assurance check on client due diligence performed by the Business and identify generic reputation, ethical, regulatory and AML/CFT risks
- Assist the Compliance team in the preparation of monthly management reports
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor degree holder/major in Accounting, Finance, Economics and/or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of client due diligence experience in banking industry with a strong preference for private banking experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work effectively with business units.
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.