- SGD90000 - SGD120000 per annum
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 15 oct. 17 2017-10-15
A global MNC that is recognised as one of the leading players in the medical devices industry is looking for a talented Compliance Specialist to join its organisation based in Singapore. In this job with a regional remit, you will be required to travel occasionally within the SEA region and be responsible to manage a team of 2 compliance executives. This is a role for a Compliance Specialist with strong experience and knowledge in anti-bribery & corruption.
About the Compliance Specialist Role:
Reporting into the Head of Legal and Compliance, you will support the firm's SEA legal & compliance team and assist in designing, implementing and strengthening the firm's compliance program across SEA. You will partner and collaborate with the firm's SEA businesses and functions, and interact with the APAC legal & compliance team. You will also support the firm's businesses by handling compliance matters to the highest professional standards, supporting business objectives and managing risk in a pragmatic, timely and compliant manner.
- Provide guidance to employees on the firm's compliance policies and programs that include developing and running training programs
- Review, monitor and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the company's compliance program and design and recommend improvements to manage risk
- Contribute to anti-corruption compliance risk mitigation through continuous analysis of risk, handling specific issues and remediation measures
- Review and evaluate submissions via the internal compliance pre-approval process for proposed interactions with healthcare professionals, medical institutions and other government officials to ensure compliance with the firm's policies and procedures
- Participate in compliance-related investigations, disciplinary action and mitigation
- Participate and assist in the company's distributor management program that include contracting, compliance reviews, monitoring and training
- Prepare reports and audit findings
- Promote a zero tolerance control environment where fraud or noncompliance is unacceptable
- Assist development and maintenance of the SEA legal & compliance SharePoint site
- Preparation of training materials and conducting training programs
The successful Compliance Specialist will need to have initiative, adaptability and integrity and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Cultural sensitivity
- Able to work independently and in a team
This global healthcare solutions company is recognised of the leading players in the field. The company headquarters are based in Europe and the company has a presence in more than 130 countries across the globe.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with highly-motivated industry professionals and be part of an exciting growth story, this role is for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1545553 Wei Yolk Loke