- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 18 nov. 17
Contact Centre Team Manager
Contact Centre Team ManagerAbout OCBC
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
What you'll do
• Deliver world class 24 hour one-stop customer service.
• Disseminate information to team members to ensure accurate and updated policy and information is conveyed to customers.
• Investigate and rectify complaint lodged against team member
• Administer investigation and respond to feedback.
• Handle escalated calls and perform service recovery
• Resolve customer requests/complaints in an efficient and timely manner within Service Level Agreement.
• Monitor Customer Service Executives' (CSEs) adherence, punctuality and overall discipline
• Lead a team of CSEs to reach assigned targets/ scorecards.
• Coach and provide motivational assistance to CSEs so as to manage retention
• Conduct daily huddle
• Accountable for meeting customer service standards and assigned targets for individual CSE and self.
• Perform service reviews on CSEs to ensure quality, efficiency and compliance.
• Motivate, coach and develop CSEs to ensure they deliver the expected level of service.
• Identify knowledge gaps/ training needs through day to day team operations, observations, service reviews & email vetting.
• Walk the floor to ensure manpower is optimised at all times and daily service targets are met
• Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, local laws and regulations and controls and procedures of the Bank.
• Support ad-hoc projects as assigned
• To continuously review and improve work processes so as to enhance customer's experience.
• Liaise with relevant departments to resolve issues
What you bring
•Degree with minimum 2 years' of Contact Centre experience in a managerial or leadership role with a proven track record.
•Familiar with Contact Centre operating systems and banking processes and products.
•Confident and possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with people of all levels.
•Proficient level of written and verbal communication skills.
•Ability to communicate effectively with customers, especially when handling escalated complaints.
•Self-motivated and is able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment. •Analytical, able to analyse data, identify trends and make strategic recommendations.
•Ability to exercise flexibility and take calculated risks in handling customer's request.
•Ability to motivate and lead a team to participate competitively in team activities.
•Provide effective coaching to CSEs and keep the team highly engaged.
•Ability to multi-task to take on projects.