Contractor, IT Service Manager
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
- 20 juil. 18 2018-07-20
Reporting to the APAC IT Service Manager, the responsibility of the IT Service Manager will be to ensure consistent, high quality delivery of IT Service to the business by enforcing the Global Service Management principles across the APAC region.
The role will cover a range of ITSM processes, which includes but not limited to Incident Management, Request management, Change management, Problem Management, Catalogue Management, Major Incident Management, Service Integration, Service Asset and Configuration Management, managing the Desktop Support and Service Desk operation, ensuring alignment to global standards whilst doing so.
The role will cover from the APAC start of day and requires a flexible and priority driven work approach as service escalations will require immediate response. Some activities may need to be performed outside core business hours, and may include being on-call during weekends. The candidate will be expected to work collaboratively with other colleagues, IT suppliers and partners; both locally, within region and globally. Good communication skills are a must, both to business users and others within Global Technology. The candidate will be expected to design, manage and on-board services and processes through Continual Service Improvement, and play an instrumental delivery role within formal projects or BAU initiatives.
- Responsible for ITSM processes and related services across the APAC region
- Track and drive SLA compliance for all incidents and requests, ensuring all breached records are followed up with the responsible operation teams across Global Technology
- Conduct problem investigation, drive outstanding problem task to closure, produce RCA report
- Manage global Major incidents during APAC time zone
- Facilitate on boarding of new services to be ready for production support
- Manage service escalation from VIPs, business users and IT stakeholders, ensuring timely follow up and regular communication till closure of escalation
- Have an oversight of change records and drive process adherence and improvement
- Tooling administration, keep components updated, such as Service Catalogue and CMDB
- Be an advocate for the Global IT Service Management team by enforcing global standards and processes, yet ensuring they meet APAC requirement by participating in the improvement of global process
- Work with Global IT teams, functional owners and vendors to deliver consistent service throughout the APAC region.
- Actively seek areas for proactive improvement which realise efficiencies or improve the service delivery offering.
- Produce service governance materials and assist in representation of IT to the business.
- Degree or equivalent education in relevant subject.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience managing an end user support function, or working in a Service Management function.
- Background in financial services, similar regulated industry and mission-critical environment is highly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of ITIL Service Operation processes, and broad understanding for the rest of ITIL framework processes to at least an ITIL foundation level.
- A demonstrable track record of managing an end user support function, or working in a Service Management function.
- Exposure to a broad range of infrastructure technologies, in particular end user related technologies.
- A general appreciation of infrastructure and application architecture.
- Previous experience in managing major incident management, incident and request management, SLA management, problem management, change management
- Previous usage / administration of ServiceNow toolset.
- Positive attitude capable of remaining positive when under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to work collaboratively in a regional team.
- A flexible approach to working hours as evening and weekend escalated on-call work is required
- Enjoy solving problems
- Exposure to broad range of infrastructure such as Wintel, SQL Server, Oracle, Networking technologies, Cloud, automation, VDI and enterprise storage solutions.
- Experience in supporting traders / dealing environment would be advantageous.
- Open to consider a 6 month contract