Credit Documentation officer (6 months, Changi)
- Up to 3K
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Allegis Global Solutions
- 12 juil. 18 2018-07-12
To be responsible for preparing and checking of the facility and security documentation to ensure the terms and conditions are correctly reflected as per credit applications approval prior to execution of the documents by the Private Banking clients.
Primary responsibilities across all team:
- Preparing (including signing of facility letter) and checking of the facility and security documentation to ensure the terms and conditions are correctly reflected as per credit applications approval prior to execution of the documents by the Private Banking clients.
- Liaise with internal & external legal counsel on foreign legal opinions and registration of security charge.
- Ensure credit and management conditions are met before limit setup.
- Record & monitor document receipt at Credit Doc team and track & follow up pending credit documentation.
- Knowledge in property mortgage process including liaising with valuers & insurers.
- Ensure that property and insurance redemption are promptly and properly attended to and that all outstanding are paid off prior to release of our security / title deeds ad insurance policy.
- Ensure the proper safekeeping of facility / security documentation and credit limit maintenance.
- Support, update and revise procedures with the aim of improving the workflow among inter-departments and within the department.
- Support and assist credit doc team in documentation requirements and any adhoc projects.
- Good interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Strong communications skills (oral, written)
- At least 1 year of Private Bank Credit Docs operations.
- Able to work independently and demonstrate resilience under pressure