Credit Risk Analysis - Large Corporates - Assoc / AVP / VP
- Base + Bonus
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eames Consulting Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8091
- 10 nov. 17 2017-11-10
Multiple roles across different levels for Credit professionals with international banks focused on Large Corporates.
- Conduct in-depth credit research and analysis on a range of corporate counterparties which will include medium to large size businesses.
- Analysing historical financials whilst writing high quality credit reports.
- Undertake due diligence for onboarding new clients.
- Monitor and review existing portfolio on a timely basis and within the firm's framework.
To be considered for this role, you will be a degree holder ideally in a finance related discipline from a top tier university and will have a minimum of 3 years for associate level and ideally over 10 years for VP level with a focus on large corporates. You must have a strong background in preparing detailed and thorough analysis and have good knowledge of corporate banking products.