Credit Risk Analyst
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of Nova Scotia
- 19 janv. 18 2018-01-19
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting the Credit Risk department within Asia Pacific region, and will also work closely with GRM Risk Management APAC along with Credit Administration and Portfolio Management.
• Assist the Credit Risk team with the implementation of Head Office credit risk policies and frameworks including the development of local policies/ addendums as necessary
• Assist the Credit Risk team with the development of procedures and monitoring tools that will enhance the tracking and monitoring of the credit portfolio across APAC.
• Assist the Credit Risk team with strategic projects including process management, data integration/monitoring, report automation and overall portfolio management. The incumbent is expected to work as part of the Credit Risk team but also to have strong independent skills in order to execute on projects and timelines.
• Assist in the development of the Credit Risk Stress Testing Framework across APAC as required.
• Communicate analysis verbally, in writing and in presentation settings to all levels of management. Effectively communicate with the team regarding credit statistics of the customer base.
• Build collaborative relationships with Credit Admin, Credit Execution and Front Office to help build businesses in a prudent manner.
• Support the regional Risk Management team with ad hoc risk related teams as required.