Credit initiation officer (1 year contract, CBP)
- Up to $2600
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Allegis Global Solutions
- 29 déc. 17 2017-12-29
Based in Changi business park you will be part of the team that reviews corporate applications and reccomend loan amounts based on Credit Risk. This is a contract position for 1 year
- Ensure that quality of credit applications meet Group and Local Credit Policy standards, particularly in terms of completeness and depth of risk analysis.
- Assess credit applications (mainly for Business Instalment Loans) and make recommendations for approval.
- Ensure compliance with Group’s standard and regulatory requirements.
- Undertake phone interviews/ customer visits when needed to ensure credit standards are maintained.
- Work with Risk/ Product/ Sales/ Credit Operations on new programs/ products/ systems to ensure smooth implementation
- Improve credit competence level of Business Relationship Managers and Team Leaders through coaching and knowledge sharing.
- Ad hoc duties assigned from time to time.
- Actively engage the teams in regular discussions to drive operational efficiency and knowledge sharing.
- Ensure compliance with the Group's standards and regulatory requirements, including those pertaining to Money Laundering and KYC.
- Participate in and/ or support the Bank's effort in combating money-laundering activities.
- Exercise due care and diligence on matters related to Money Laundering and KYC in the day to day operations, including account reviews, reporting suspicions, implementing new requirements, updating and revising operating procedures, acquire relevant knowledge and training, provide support to co-workers.