- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 22 oct. 17
Customer Experience Designer
Customer Experience DesignerThe successful candidate will be primarily responsible to:
- Operate within the scrum/agile methodology, alongside the System/Mobile Development Analyst, in the development and implementation of customer centric solutions
- The ideal applicant would have software development (mobile and web), implementation, and UX design experience over the last two to four years.
- Work with users, vendor, cross functional teams to design and deliver Customer-centric solutions.
- Ensure work package integration across teams and assist with issue resolution
- Ensure work process and functional integration across teams and assist with issue resolution
- Perform adaptive & preventative maintenance planning & implementation.
- Accountable for ensuring that functional and technical designs meet business requirements, and conform to IT architecture standards
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Customer-centric mindset
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and coordinate effectively both within the team and with external stakeholders e.g. business, and technical counterparts in other teams to accomplish tasks and deliver results.
- Ability to analyse business requirements and high level functional designs, and translate these to detailed technical designs
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Solid drive/initiative with strong bias-to action
- Communicate status, metrics, risks and issues on a timely basis.
- Bachelor's degree required. Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems degree strongly preferred.
- Working experience on wireframe and prototyping tools (e.g. Axure, Adobe, etc,), mobile and web application development is preferred.
- Quick learner on new technologies and coding/configuration technics, and capabilities.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in software development methodologies and support work processes, including awareness of general application development life-cycle