DBA Lead (Subject Matter Expert)
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hydrogen Group
- 11 juin 18 2018-06-11
Our client is a global leader in digital transformation with approximately 100,000 employees in 73 countries. The number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace.
The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry.
With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, our client supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
We have a new vacancy for an experienced DBA Lead with a minimum of 15 years of industry relevant experience.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understands, articulates and implements best practices
- Improving the effectiveness of the database tools and services
- Ensuring all the data complies with legal regulations
- Own and drive Service Improvement Plans for DBA team
- Improving the technology used in Implementations, Migrations and Operation
- Improve estimate management process and reporting tools, including consolidating existing reports and developing new reports, as needed.
- Assist with development of standard work instructions to standardize project scoping and estimating
- Supporting the standing standards, policies and procedures of the customer team.
- Provide mentorship to group members and will be expected to help develop and support mid and junior level staff.
- Making sure the information is protected and audit compliant
- Support any other initiative from the customer and Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience preparing technical specifications.
- Oracle, SQL DB experience and DB2, Sybase knowledge
- Database and Application performance tuning, Oracle PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and Trigger development.
- Expertise with troubleshooting and debugging
- Expertise with database backup and recovery procedures and processes.
- Expert with Real Application Clusters (RAC) administration and development.
- Expert with Oracle Advanced Security, Enterprise User Security, Data Masking, Data Guard, Advanced Compression, Multitenant, ASM Sizing and Configuration
- Expert with Linux command line commands, BASH Scripting and regular expressions
- Able to prepare technical presentations, Database schema design and implementation
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930