DBA (Oracle RAC)
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hydrogen Group
- 16 août 18 2018-08-16
If you are an Oracle DBA, with strong RAC experience, this opportunitiy might be your next career move.
We have a new vacancy for an experienced DBA with a minimum of 6 years of industry relevant experience.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Improving the effectiveness of the database tools and services
- Ensuring all the data complies with legal regulations
- Improving the technology used in Implementations, Migrations and Operation
- Assist with development of standard work instructions to standardize project scoping and estimating
- Supporting the standing standards, policies and procedures of the customer team.
- Making sure the information is protected and audit compliant
- Support any other initiative from the customer and Management
- Database and Application performance tuning, Oracle PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and Trigger development.
- Expertise with troubleshooting and debugging
- Expertise with database backup and recovery procedures and processes.
- Expert with Real Application Clusters (RAC) administration and development.
- Expert with Oracle Advanced Security, Enterprise User Security, Data Masking, Data Guard, Advanced Compression, Multitenant, ASM Sizing and Configuration
- Expert with Linux command line commands, BASH Scripting and regular expressions
- Able to prepare technical presentations, Database schema design and implementation
This position is open to Singapore citizen and Singapore PR only.
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930