- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eames Consulting Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8091
- 14 déc. 17 2017-12-14
A leading regional bank is looking for multiple Data Analysts to join their expanding Data Management team which acts as a single point of contact for all data related escalations.
You will be part of the team that promotes the deployment and adoption of next generation data analytics architecture and capabilities. You will work closely with both Business and Technology to identify enhancement areas and improve productivity. You will be part of a team of Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Business Analysts and Project Managers working together on next level analytics projects.
- Ensure business requirements and deliverables are aligned to business priorities
- Perform analysis on existing data ecosystem to identify and implement solutions to enhance data quality
- Partner with business and support teams to provide expertise on data and analytics needs
Skills / Experience Required:
- Tertiary qualification in Computing, Statistics or other related fields
- Minimum 4 years working experience in Data Analytics or Business Intelligence
- Good knowledge of Banking or Financial Services industry
- Good communication and project management skills
EA Licence: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1330973