Data Management Analyst
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- The Bank of New York Mellon
- 02 janv. 18 2018-01-02
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company and we are looking for candidates for full-time permanent opportunities across various levels for various roles in our Singapore office which is one of the six Global Delivery Centers. We are providing mainly accounting/administrative services in investment banking area.
- Process data to support market pricing of securities and manages data flow.
- Prepare valuation reports. Support pricing analyses by performing a set of standard operational activities, such as processing data and tracking changes in pricing data.
- Validate quality of data and ensures accurate processing of data using established procedures and under the general guidance and direction of more senior valuations/pricing staff.
- May contribute to the improvement of the daily pricing process.
- Obtain security prices from the approved sources.
- Ensure clients data requirements are supported and followed and identifies key issues and patterns for partial/conflicting data.
- Recognize and solve typical client problems promptly and professionally that can occur in own work area by evaluating and selecting solutions from established operating procedures.
- Escalate complex issues promptly and effectively to supervisor or team lead.
- Bachelor degree with at least 3 years of relevant work experience preferred.