- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- LMA Recruitment
- 17 mai 18
Our client is a leading provider of best-in-class expertise and capabilities in brand, media and digital.
As a Data Scientist, you will be a key member of the Centre. You will play a leading role in developing a series of leading edge data analytics solutions and capabilities that uncovers insights from vast amounts of structured and unstructured data for our global organization and key customers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- PhD/Masters in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Proven working experience in machine learning projects, especially in using deep learning.
- Familiar with Python, Tensorflow, Keras.
- Experience in dealing with large unstructured data sets.
- Good understanding of big data architectures and solutions.
- Good leadership skill; capable in leading a team of data analysts and engineers.
- Proactive, customer-oriented and results-oriented.
- Good analytical ability, conceptual thinking, planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent writing skills, good communications and presentation skills.
EA Reg no: R1216327
EA Licence No: 11C4684
Company Reg. No: 201131609D