You will be working in AI Lab under OCBC Group Data Office, with a focus to build data science solutions to solve real business problems across the OCBC Group.
- Work closely with business to understand their problem statements and propose solutions.
- Partner with Data Engineering to source internal & external datasets for analysis
- Develop and maintain machine learning/deep learning models to achieve desired business outcomes - such as fraud detection, credit scoring or early warning
- Coordinate with different functional teams to deploy models and smart applications into production.
- Use MLOps processes and tools to monitor and refine Production model performance and accuracy.
*LI - Sandra Qualifications
- Degree in computer science, data science, engineering or relevant technical fields.
- 3 years of experience manipulating data sets and building machine learning models.
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Impala and Hive. Familiarity with SQL like languages. Exposure to NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and HBase is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills to translate technical work into compelling stories for non-technical business users.
- Experience in deploying Machine Learning solutions into production at scale.
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps tools such as Jira, Jenkins, GIT/Bitbucket.