Data Warehouse Developer (Contract)
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Wirecard Asia Holding Pte Ltd
- 22 janv. 18 2018-01-22
About the Company:- Wirecard provides financial institutions and regional and international merchants in Asia Pacific with a wide variety of payment and issuing processing as well as fraud management solutions. Catering to the specific needs of regional merchants across a broad spectrum of industries, we are connected to more than 100 financial institutions and local payment schemes in Asia Pacific. Wirecard's subsidiaries in Asia Pacific are part of Wirecard AG, headquartered in Germany and listed on the Deutsche Börse Frankfurt (Frankfurt Stock Exchange, FSE), Prime Standard. Find out more about Wirecard Asia: www.wirecard.asia
About the Position:-
You will be working closely with our Business Intelligence Lead to design and develop reporting and analytics capability.
- You are expected to complete these tasks:-
- Identify and resolve data issues through configuration of data cleansing and de-duplication software;
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes);
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses;
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting;
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems;
- Develop and update technical documentation.
You are immediately available for a 6 months contract role with proven experience in ETL, building data pipelines, and data warehouses using agile methodologies. You are well versed in Python/Perl scripting (Perl is a bonus), capable of managing large dataset, have advanced SQL knowledge and is familiar with dimensional modelling as well as data integration. Finally, you should have proficiency in Linux shell scripting and system administration.
How to Apply:-
Send us a simple COVER LETTER stating ONE of your major accomplishments in 1-2 paragraphs that you think best compares to what we need to be done. And do remember to include your RESUME.