Data science 6 month contract
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Robert Half Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 07C5595
- 20 oct. 17 2017-10-20
The data science team is responsible for solving business problems on complex data.
Industry leader in predictive analytics
- Comprehending business problem properly - what to predict, how to build DV, what value addition he is bringing to the client etc
- Understanding and analysing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets and build feature matrix relevant for business
- Understanding the math behind algorithms and is able to choose one over another
- Have worked on time-series forecasting, ARIMA models and likewise
- Understands new-edge ML approaches like stacking, ensemble and has ability to apply them rightly to increase accuracy
- You have familiarity with Python/R/Matlab or any other statistical package of your choice.
- You are familiar with SQL and other data manipulation tools and packages.
- You have solved various Kaggle problems and are one among the top performers.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No, TN00009 by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1325372