- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 08 nov. 17
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
Jointly responsible for the delivery of the Individual Client Due Diligence (ICDD) project to the remaining 24 in scope Retail Banking countries.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The role entails significant complexity and scale in terms of the number of processes, countries, systems architecture, stakeholders, and aggressive timeframe.
* Demonstrate awareness and understanding of the firm's business strategy and model, apply as appropriate to the delivery of ICDD
* Create and maintain a credible implementation plan
* Actively control the delivery by monitoring threats and deviations to time, cost and quality as baselined in the project plan and schedule
* Should threats materialise, quantify the impact on time, cost and quality, develop mitigation or remediation plans, seek PSG guidance and endorsement and implement as appropriate
* Chair regular working groups / committees to track and report progress
* The delivery of ICDD will impact Retail Banking processes, which must be carefully assessed, documented and agreed prior to implementation
People and Talent
* Supports the Accountable Executive in PSG meetings by providing transparency on progress, key risks, issues, dependencies, assumptions and constraints, seeks their support to remove roadblocks
* Manages and motivates the project team, to deliver according to plan and schedule. Holds people to account, recognises good behaviour and performance, proactively addresses poor performance
* Manages key stakeholders through an understanding of their "investment" in the project, their style and expectations
* Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
* Set and monitor job descriptions and objectives for direct reports and provide feedback and rewards in line with their performance against those responsibilities and objectives.
* Responsible for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling, and mitigating risks and issues to the project. Also, have an awareness and understanding of the main risks facing the firm and the role the individual plays in managing them
* Raise all material issues and risks to the relevant stakeholders and project governance forums
* Execute the responsibilities of the role and implement the project according to the Bank's project management standards
* Responsible for delivering 'effective governance' and willingness to work with auditors and regulators in an open and cooperative manner.
Regulatory & Business conduct
* Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
* Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
* COO, Retail Distribution Network
* Head, Processes, Procedures and Systems, AML CDD, Retail Banking
* FCC, Retail Banking
* Operational Risk, Retail Banking
* Country and Regional Heads, CDD Operations, RB Operations and CEPG
* One Bank Programme
* FCRMP Programme
* Legal and Compliance, Retail Banking
* ITO, Retail Banking
* EPMO Team
Qualifications and Skills
* Experience of a full CDD platform implementation (ideally Actimize or similar vendor), from inception to go live
* Experience of Retail Banking and Anti Money Laundering or other similar regulatory initiatives
* PMI Certification (i.e. CAPM, PMP, PgMP, PfMP)
* Highly developed written communication skills, including a proficiency in using Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Highly developed communication and stakeholder management skills, able to converse in appropriate levels of detail with Business Heads, Frontline, Middle Office/Operations Risk, Legal & Compliance (L&C), Financial Crime Compliance (FCC), etc.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.