- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KS International , Numéro de Licence EA : 08C5498
- 17 juin 18 2018-06-17
This role is an exciting opportunity based in Singapore to manage the technical delivery of applications across two separate projects, RMS and Generic UI. RMS is the post-trade division with several successful products in the application suite. Generic UI is a project to develop front-end UIs for our client's FX NDF business.
Our client is a global firm of professional intermediaries that plays a pivotal role in the world’s financial, energy and commodities markets.
- Lead a development team responsible for the development and enhancement of globally delivered Java-based broking systems. Provide technical leadership and team mentoring.
- Interact with product managers and business users to deliver applications using an agile delivery approach.
- Be responsible for building web solutions that are resilient, secured and scalable to function in a global, 24/7 intensive business environment.
- Provide strategic direction and ownership of the software platforms. This includes driving the future technical direction of Generic UI front-end trading application as part of the integration plan.
- Work alongside our business users and members of the development team to understand the business processes and apply this to the technical delivery of solutions.
- Build strong relationships with the product managers and business through delivery, communication and domain knowledge.
- Communicate and promote technical choices to senior leadership, global stakeholders, and to team members.
- Phase, build and deliver designed solutions within expectations.
- Provide production support on existing systems and resolving operational issues while working with other support and development staff located across the globe.
Requirements for the role:
- Proven experience leading a development team in the web development space with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work effectively in a global team environment, managing team dynamics as well as stakeholder expectations.
- Strong decision making skills and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Modern web application design patterns, such as client side MVC
- Solid server-side Java development capability (Spring, Multi-threading)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented development principles
- High level coding standards - well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code
- Solid understanding of the different software development methodologies from waterfall to Agile
- Experienced with Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development
- Solid database experience (SQL, DDL/DML, data modelling). Familiarity with database platforms, both SQL and NoSQL and common database design patterns
- Able to work in a Unix/Linux environment
Knowledge and Experience:
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree with course work in computer science, or equivalent work experience.