Development Manager (Retail/Wholesale Banking)
- SGD150000 - SGD200000 per annum
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , Numéro de Licence EA : 11S4330
- 14 déc. 17 2017-12-14
An established banking client is seeking a Development Manager to join a growing team in Singapore. This person will be leading a team and supporting new and existing initiatives from end to end (from functional specifications through to post implementation support).
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- MUST HAVE: Overall strong experience in the capacity of a Development Manager. Proven experience in line managing and leading mid-sized teams of developers.
- MUST HAVE: Strong experience in Retail or Wholesale Banking domains. Prior exposure working with Personal Finance Management or Real-Time Customer Engagement tools and systems would be very advantageous
- MUST HAVE: Strong technical skills in:-
- EJB, JMX, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JMS
- XML, XSL, JAXP, SOAP, REST, JSON
- Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, Cassandra
- Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase
- MUST HAVE: Exposure to full SDLC as well as methodologies, i.e. Scrum or Kanban
- Ability to set up and maintain strong development standards within the team and vendor resources
- Exposure to Continuous Integration or Build tools such as Jenkins, Jira, Maven, Ant, SVN
- Good understanding of TDD/BDD approaches
- Strong analytical and communication abilities
Key Words: Technical Lead, Java, Agile, Team Management, Vendor Management, Retail Banking, Wholesale Banking
For more information please contact Nicole Quek (R1323731)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330