Digital Cloud Engineer, APAC
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BeathChapman , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8112
- 14 sept. 18 2018-09-14
Regional role Digital Transformation For highly ambitious engineers with good hands on public cloud experience (Azure)
An International Insurance MNCs is seeking for a young and upcoming cloud engineer to be part of the global digital transformation. To succeed in this role, you need to have a good understanding of Public Cloud (Azure) and ability to develop engineering patterns for components, automating/scripting common patterns, implementing and supporting a DevOps toolchain, all within an Agile/DevOps delivery framework.
- Implementation of existing Digital Architecture patterns
- Technical development of digital engineering patterns. These patterns make up the Public Cloud Catalog of services.
- Document and Publish approved Cloud Patterns to inform Development Teams of what tools they have available in the public cloud.
- Develop automation scripts for deployment automation and future self-service requests.
- Incorporate DevOps into all aspects of development and delivery. End state goal it automated deployment of all solutions.
- Key contributor to DevOps tooling design, delivery, implementation, and support.
- Collaborate with core IT teams; utilize existing Networking, Security, Monitoring services as needed.
- Main contributor of detailed Sprint planning sessions.
- Create professional technical documentation.
- Major contributor of Public Cloud Service selection.
- Creates Environment Build Specifications Documentation / Engineering Patterns.
- 24x7 support of digital business infrastructure.
Skills / Experience:
- Automated infrastructure and application deployment experience using standard industry tooling and languages.
- Automation experience with on premise Linux / Microsoft Server Components
- Experience or familiarity with Azure technologies.
- Proficient in scripting for automation. (Infrastructure as code)
- Senior level knowledge of deployment automation, networking, Windows Server Technologies, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Public Cloud.
- Mid-level knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Databases (SQL, DB2, Oracle, etc.), VMWare, Application Development Tools, monitoring, firewalls, and general security stack.
- Experience within a DevOps / Agile delivery process.
- Experience with designing and supporting complex global solutions spanning many technical stacks and solutions.
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interface with global resources outside of normal business hours.
- Strong ability to collaborate with global teams consisting of many technical disciplines.
- Ability to learn and teach new technologies.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge / Technical Ability in:
- Puppet, Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, Cucumber
Scripting / Automation experience with Azure or AWS technologies:
- Provisioning a server VM, storage, PaaS, networking, etc.
- Provisioning associated security controls including certificate management, ALC's, Firewall Rules, etc.
- Microsoft (Server, Database, Networking, Azure, other)
- Palo Alto
- Agile (DevOps)
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number JS/AXLW-652828/AH
Reg No. R1652932
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112