Director - Compliance Data Governance (APAC)
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd
- 20 juil. 18 2018-07-20
Regionally responsible for the implementation and design/operation of data governance framework for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and sanctions compliance programs. Establishing bank-wide AML/Sanctions data governance across divisions/locations and framework to continuously satisfy data requirements and quality in each location
- Reporting important matters regarding the AML/Sanctions data governance framework to the CCO (APAC) (CCOA), US CDO, and US Data Governance Committee or equivalent committee regarding those matters.
- Obtaining guidance and advice from Compliance CDO and consulting with / reporting to Compliance CDO, as necessary.
- Escalation to Compliance CDO when there are conflicting opinions across regions that cannot be resolved with stakeholders.
- Manage AML/S DM framework for (APAC), such as data dictionary and dataflow schematics, IT/operation changes, data quality monitoring and issues.
- Give guidance and advice to Data Producers on data quality and QA.
- Project management experience a must, at least 10 years of relevant work experience
- Proven track record in leading or at least playing an active/first-hand role in implementing ‘Data Governance’ regionally/globally
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent time management and strong discipline in keeping to project milestones
- Experience in conflict resolution, consensus building and management of competing priorities
- Well organised and disciplined in maintaining project documentation
- Confident and comfortable in dealing with senior management/stakeholders
- Ability to work flexible hours from time to time due to time zone differences
- Willingness to take on ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time
- Define solutions and building consensus to achieve defined milestone as per project plan
- Developing business requirement document to include local and regional requirements and user requirements for feasibility study, proof of concept and project implementation
- To perform impact assessment of requirement to systems, process and operations with key focus on local and regional requirements