Director - Risk Analytics & Data Modeling ( Retail Banking)
- Up to SGD250K+ High Bonus
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Kaskal Executive
- 14 déc. 17 2017-12-14
Our client , a Prestigious Financial Institution is seeking a director to lead their Risk Analytics and Data Modeling team for their Consumer Banking business.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide leadership, coaching, and strategic direction for the Data Analytics, Risk Reporting and teams reporting to this position.
• Partner with internal teams to identify key risk and control indicators (collectively, Key Indicators). Compile KIs from several sources, including but not limited to: risk appetite statements, enterprise risk programs, and business line risk assessments. Tie KIs back to Risk Assessments and produce KI reporting for various stakeholders.
• Perform analysis of requests for the production of data analytics reports to determine level of complexity, necessary report controls (completeness, accuracy, restricted access), and prioritization of requests in the queue.
• Work with internal stakeholders to develop metrics that will support conducting risk assessments for business line products.
• Explore and implement tools to help the department be more effective presenting data to management, including data visualization tools, dashboard tools, survey tools, etc.
• Provide strategic direction and support for reporting of risk related data across Consumer Banking
• Involvement in assessing the risk for M&A and JVs taken by the consumer banking business.
• Involvement in Fintech projects
Candidates who fit the above criteria may send a word formatted CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 15C7408