- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 14 nov. 17
Director, CTA Credit Analyst
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Commodities Traders & Agribusiness ("CTA") is a one of the core segments of the Bank and is expected to make a significant contribution in delivering the Bank's growth aspirations. SCB has been one of pioneers in this area in the past, launching new products and solutions that were the first of its kind for the industry.
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic team-mate to join the Global Subsidiaries team in Singapore to work with the team as a senior credit analyst as well as work with a Senior Relationship Manager in the team to manage some of the larger CTA accounts. As a member of the Team, you will manage the credit for a portfolio of diverse CTA clients and work with RM's to deliver to them the whole array of the Bank's product suite of Transaction Banking ("TB"), Financial Markets ("FM") and Corporate Finance ("CF"). As such, the role involves working closely with key stakeholders (RM's, Credit, TB, FM, Distribution, Portfolio Management etc.) to align the CTA business strategy and drive the business growth.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* The candidate would be primarily responsible for managing the Credit risk associated with the portfolio and ensuring high quality of the portfolio.
* The candidate will also be work closely with the RM for origination and coverage of a portfolio & play a vital role in deal structuring to add good value from a credit / policy perspective as well as facilitate revenue growth in the portfolio.
* Responsible for working with the Global Account Managers (GAM), Risk & Product Partners in Ideation, origination, and structuring & distribution solutions and in delivering the SCB network to our CTA clients.
* End to end deal management - from identifying needs, structuring to term-sheet and credit approvals. Coordinate inputs and approvals from internal stakeholders on transactions.
* Work with RM on executing country account plans of the clients they cover, establishing, and maintaining an understanding of the client and their needs and steering the client relationship along with the relevant GAM.
* Acts as a champion of the Bank's brand, culture, and conduct standards
Qualifications and Skills
* Excellent analytical skills, with proven ability to interpret, analyse and present information
* Strong stakeholder management skills to manage multiple stakeholders across Industry, Product and Risk
* Minimum 10 years of professional experience
* Deal experience and understanding of Product capabilities of the Bank to help identify business opportunities and associated risks
* Strong Credit and business strategy skills, with experience in managing large global clients or product teams
* Self-confident person with a high level of drive, dedication, pride and exceptional attention to detail and a team player
* Degree or post graduate qualified from a top-tier school
* Strong understanding of regulatory and compliance obligations
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 24/11/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.