- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 31 oct. 17
Director, Compliance Process Control
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.To support and control the implementation of the Operational Risk Framework (ORF) across the Compliance function and embed the Business as usual (BAU) requirements to ensure a robust sustainable process. To provide the Compliance Operational Risk interface between the Compliance function and Operational Risk (OR) in all matters regarding the practical implementation and BAU operational risk processes for Compliance owned processes, and to gather, develop, produce and manage the Management Information (MI) necessary to monitor and report the status of these areas.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Review and validate control monitoring results submitted for Compliance owned processes
* Assess and track overdue control monitoring results
* Assess and track control monitoring exceptions
* Assist countries in understanding the Operational Risk Framework procedures
* Assist in the assessment of appropriateness of controls defined by the process and control owners in mitigating the stated Potential Failure at the group and country level
* Assisting the Compliance Process and Risk Owners define the level of assurance, Key Control Indicators(KCI) and Control Sample Tests(CST), necessary to provide an appropriate level of comfort that the controls are operating as specified.
* Assisting in all aspects of the rollout of the Enterprise Operational Risk Platform (EORP) and any follow up issues.
* Assist in the reporting of the control monitoring results, risk ratings, exceptions for relevant management and governance committees in a meaningful manner.
* Identify thematic issues ensuring things are not misclassified as 'isolated single country'
* Assist in the determining where additional or redesigned controls are needed where the existing ones prove to be insufficient
* Track medium or higher residual risk ratings and ensure that risk acceptance papers are tabled for acceptance by the appropriate person or risk governance committee
Qualifications and Skills
- A good understanding of the SCB Operational Risk Framework and methodology would be advantageous.
- Experience in Risk and or Compliance roles at a country or group level would be beneficial to the candidate coming up to speed quickly
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a geographically disbursed and highly varied stakeholder base
- Strong organisational skills
- Good teamplayer
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Min 10 years of experience in Banking Industry preferred
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.