ED, Solution / Tool Architect, Data First, Technology & Operations
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 oct. 17 2017-10-20
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Digital Workspace and Tools is a major DBS digital transformation initiative to support the 22K person startup culture in becoming #BBIW by 2020. One critical workstream, Collaborative user channels, in Digital Workspace and Tools seeks to lay the foundation for one open, integrated and collaborative platform and devices in a digital workplace, providing useful infrastructure and channels supporting communication, collaboration and decision making, enabling an agile workforce working anywhere-anytime.
- Lead and own co-creation workshops across Business, Technology, Infrastructure, Security Policy Owner, End Users to elicit critical business requirements and present feasible technology vision and solution for implementation
- Communicate complex solution offering in an easy-to-understand layperson language to audiences without deep technical expertise
- Synthesize Business Requirements in the form of functional process flows and user journeys
- Leverage iterative prototyping to validate user and business requirements
- Based on prescribed solution, to provide project plans, estimates and track progress of work
- Able to estimate user stories & tasks to a high degree of accuracy
- Provide leadership, technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise
- Able to operate in a techno-functional role, often cutting across roles including Infrastructure Engineer, Business Analyst, Enterprise Architecture and Project Management
- Able to propose and document high-level solution and system architecture, articulate deployment architecture of proposed solution to all level of stakeholders across 6 markets
- A minimum of 12 years’ experience in client-facing work, preferably with business consulting experience
- A minimum of 12 years in technical leadership role, including definition of application & technology architectures
- B.S in Information Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.