- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 13 nov. 17
ED, Trade Product Team Manager
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.
- To deliver the Trade product agenda in support of the Global Transaction Banking (TB) strategy for Trade in ASA
- To lead the trade market management activities for CIB/CB through, assimilation of cash management knowledge across the segment at a local, regional and global level
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Financial Performance and Strategy
- Support Regional Trade Head, and TB Regional Business, in delivery of Global TB Trade strategy
- Accountable for Regional Trade Product management performance, including revenue and costs, and assets and contingents, in line with Regional Budgets
- Manage the Regional Trade Product function on commercialization and replication supported by Client / Market intelligence/ feedback
- Understand the dynamics of Trade management for client segment with a view to assess market trends, identify new business opportunities or competitive threats across the region. Devise local strategies to capture the opportunities and grow revenues
- Provide input to Global TB Trade Product function, in refining and developing strategy and enhancing products
- Support key deals (including RFPs) and Strategic wallet penetration activities including working with Segment Sales to drive Client targeting strategies
- Ensure delivery of Bank's conduct agenda throughout function regionally
- Responsible for management of Trade Product teams to ensure their delivery of functional KPIs
- Driving new Trade solutions for the segment, supported by client/market intelligence/ feedback
- Identify and market-size new business opportunities and revenue pools and articulate the product capabilities needed to grow market share.
- React to new trends and technology and provide feedback to link those with current offering and impact to clients
- Carry the digital agenda of the region clearly articulated by the Client needs and live deals.
- Responsible for driving and collecting internal/external communication of research/client inputs including leading proprietary events such as Client Advisory Boards (CABs), proprietary research and other media activities.
- Responsible for driving elements of the SCB Trade brand agenda including the overall Media Plan which includes awards, articles and polls.
- Build partnerships or alliances with vendors to develop thought leadership and complement each other
- Build market profile for the Bank and Trade business through development and delivery of regional Product marketing strategies
- Understand the needs of customers and prospects, and implement structures and solutions with TB Sales/local product managers to meet these needs
- Support sales campaign activities, with objective of wallet expansions across segments
- Solutioning & Support on Key RFP; Non RFP support for all key deals
- Support the development of designated major client relationships.
- Establish and maintain framework to ensure Regional Trade Product teams comply with internal policies, procedures, codes and applicable external laws and regulations
- Own Trade Product management processes allocated in the Region as part of the Group's process universe
- Accountable to risk control owners and/or Group policy owners for the implementation of policies and control standards set by them, ensuring compliance, and operating within risk tolerance and risk appetite
- Responsible for management of the processes supporting Trade Product (in line with the Group's process universe as set out in the Group Operational Risk Framework for the [country/region]) and associated risks including activities which are carried out by other businesses or functions or which are hubbed or outsourced
- Embed the Group's values and code of conduct and ensure that adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations among employees form part of the culture
- Regional Head, Trade
- Country Trade Heads
- Regional Head, TB
- TB Heads, Countries
- Global Trade Product functional heads
- Coverage teams
- ITO, Operational Risk, Credit Risk, Finance, HR, Legal, Compliance
- Clients, particularly those where playing a sponsor role
- Key regulators (eg., PRA, FCA)
- Awards and Trade/ Corporate Forums/ Associations
Qualifications and Skills
- Extensive end to end knowledge of Trade within Transaction Banking
- Strong commercial awareness of delivering Product financial success through high quality client experiences
- Sound knowledge of Product governance structures and management disciplines gained in Transaction Banking
- Extensive Leadership experience across geographically diverse teams
- Exceptional relationship management skills, including a strong ability to manage and effectively influence multiple stakeholders.
- Strong performance orientation: ability to plan, track and follow through to drive results
- Strong programme management skills: including both market and client sensitivity as well as attention to detail and diligence in execution
- Proven risk management capabilities
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.