- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Citibank NA
- 19 oct. 17
- Primary Location: Singapore
- Education: Technical Diploma
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 17064102
- The engineer will be responsible for all .net related development for the team .
- Should have a strong understanding of Static Code Analysis using tools like IBM Appscan and Checkmarx .
- Strong knowledge of Jenkins and executing windows jobs using it .
- Should be able to work under pressure to ensure the scans of the applications are run as per schedule by working with support .
- Perform upgrades to the workflows on a regular basis to suit the changes in the environments.
- Work with team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Understand the Secure - SDLC process and work on documents such as Design , Run Docs , build docs and any other documentation needed .
- The candidate should be a good team player and will work with junior team members to mentor them , Should also be able to co-ordinate with other teams for the successful onboarding of the applications .
- Learn the right CITI processes needed to ensure compliance with Audit.
- Overall 12 + years of expertise in developing .net based applications .
- 5+ years in developing Windows Workflows using .net 4.0 and 4.5.x .
- Experience using TFS 2010 and 2013 . Experience in using IBM RTC.
- Experience in using SOAP and REST using the .net framework .
- Design, Develop and Maintain high quality .net code using .net 4.x .
- Have a strong understanding of Windows Servers / Active directory / LDAP and group policies.
- Strong knowledge of using Windows Workflow Foundation.
- In-depth knowledge of build frameworks like Ant and Maven.
- Good knowledge of Java programming.
- Ability to follow TDD style of coding .
- Understanding of Testing Frameworks like Moq.
- Build and enhance existing workflows for running automated vulnerability scans.
- Good knowledge of Linux and Scripting.
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology or equivalent .