FI / NBFI Relationship Manager - North Asia Coverage
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 94C3609
- 21 nov. 17 2017-11-21
Seeking a RM for the FI / NBFI team
about the company
Our client is an European Bank with strong footprints in the European market and across Asia in multiple core industry sectors.
about the job
The bank is currently looking for a Relationship Manager to focus on origination and execution activities among bank and non-bank FI clients in North Asia. You will be tasked to:
- Build and maintain a portfolio of existing FI and NBFI clients
- Marketing and cross-selling of the Bank's product capabilities (eg: Trade and Cash)
- Keeping abreast of the market and economic situations in North Asia to capitalise on market opportunities and to minimize any potential risk
- Identify new client or business opportunities to meet revenues and KPIs
- Maintain a close liaison with key stakeholders locally in Singapore and with Head Office to facilitate and ensure a smooth process on the deal flow
- Participate in the negotiation process with clients and internal stakeholders to seek approvals.
- Ensuring that all transactions and business functions are carried out in compliance with regulatory and with the bank's policies
- Participating in any business meetings or discussions when necessary, including conference calls with colleagues in Head Office.
about the manager / team
Part of a growing bank focusing in Asia, this role reports in to the Head of FI in the Singapore Office.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or comparable
- Has min. 5 years of deal origination and execution work experience within the FI space with a strong network of clients in Asia, specifically North Asia
- Well versed with multiple banking products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit to contribute and grow with the bank
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline Lim on 6517 1629 for a confidential chat.