FVP, Wealth Management Enterprise Architect
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
FVP, Wealth Management Enterprise ArchitectJob Objectives:
As a Domain Architect, you will work closely with stakeholders across Product Owners, Wealth Operations, Development Teams and Platform Engineers to develop architecture principles and standards, target and transition architectures, roadmaps and governance processes to guide change initiatives and ensure that 'fit for purpose' solutions are delivered. We achieve this through collaboration and effective partnerships with stakeholders at all levels.
To be successful in this role, you are expected to:
- Build relationships with and between stakeholders across all the organization.
- Demonstrate deep domain expertise in Wealth Domain
- Direct/Remote Sales, Advisory and On-boarding
- Front/Middle/Back Office Operations
- Manufacturer/Distributors/Markets Integrations
- Identifying various mechanisms and trends to operationalize and institutionalize next generation operating model
- Data Models for an Order Taking, Order Management and Order Execution Platform
- High Level understanding of Treasury Functions in relation to Wealth.
- Have a solid understanding of the broad technology and financial industry trends and other outside factors that affect the financial industry
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of, and the ability to navigate through the technical and organizational complexities and tradeoffs involved in developing a future state architecture vision for the enterprise
- Proactively drive change and guide the organization towards the future state architecture by collaborating effectively with business and IT stakeholders at all levels
- Have an ability to work with complex issues on an abstract level. You keep the long-term and "big picture" perspectives in mind, and you combine that with action and the ability to 'make things happen'. Your ability to drive, facilitate and communicate are high, and you combine being service minded with being firm when necessary.
- Work across all architecture disciplines, drawing upon and relating different perspectives to each other as appropriate in the situation
- Provide thought leadership by identifying opportunities and solutions to improve the enterprise architecture incrementally in an achievable fashion
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent
- Deep experience delivering mission critical, enterprise scale IT solutions in a heterogeneous technology environment
- Developing architecture principles and standards
- Developing reference architectures and design patterns
- Analyzing stakeholder requirements, current state architecture, and gaps to create a future state architecture vision for one or more parts of the enterprise with a focus on reduced complexity, cost efficiencies, reduced risk and/or improved business capabilities
- Working closely with stakeholders to develop practical roadmaps to move the enterprise towards the future state vision, while taking into account business, technical and delivery constraints
- Communicating the principles, standards, vision and roadmaps to stakeholders and proactively addressing any questions / concerns identified
- Participate in defining and operating the architecture governance process to ensure change initiatives align to the vision and roadmaps
- Acting as a trusted advisor to stakeholders in both business and IT to assist in defining and delivering high quality solutions
- Provide thought leadership on architectural or other topics
- Embed Platform Thinking in everything
- In-depth understanding of Wealth Architecture across Asset Classes in all the modes of processing (Manufacturer and Distributor)
- Have experience working with Software as a Service Providers, Other Financial Institutions, Group Treasury and Global Markets.
- Technical Expertise with applied knowledge of:
- Experience should include concepts of
- ESB or SOA Architecture
- Open Banking API
- Java, SpringBoot, Camel, MicroServices and Microapps
- API Gateway (Any Implementation)
- Services Design Modeling