- $8000 + per month
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aquis Search Pte. Ltd. , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8125
- 13 sept. 17
Regional alternative investment business managing funds across private equity and real estate is currently looking for a Finance Manager to work in the Singapore office.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller in Hong Kong, you will be working as a standalone Finance Manager responsible for preparing the Management Accounts for the region and facing off to the MAS on regulatory issues.
Your remit will also include the following:
- Preparation of the monthly management packs, invoices to Singapore SPCs for advisory fee income and debit notes for the management fee and recharge income
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual regulatory returns to MAS
- Month end closing and full set of accounts (P&L, B/S, actual and forecast cash flow, analysis schedules) and monitor cash position for cash management
- Prepare and draft financial statements and relevant notes, audit schedules to auditors for statutory audit.
- Prepare annual budget schedules along with quarterly forecast
- Prepare annual surveys to MAS and respond to MAS queries
In order to be considered for this role you will also meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Accounting gained from the financial services industry
- Bachelor in Accounting or related degree.
- Detailed-minded, organized, responsible and independent person, proactive, self-motivated and willing to take initiatives.
- Be hands-on and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Familiar with IFRS and MAS CMSL and ACRA regulatory reporting requirement is essential.
- Good at Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Prior experience in Oracle is a plus.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.