Finance Manager (Asset Management)
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 13C6338
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
Our client is a Financial Institute with strong presence in APAC. To support their expansion strategy, they are currently looking to hire a Finance Manager based here in Singapore. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a newly set up entity.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the incumbent is responsible for the finance division and is expected to have a strong understanding of corporate accounting regulations in the Asset management industry. You will be responsible in ensuring financial, management & regulatory reporting are in line with the regulatory policies. This role is also a finance business partner in advising financial strategies and will need to work with auditors.
To be successful, individual must possess:
• A recognized degree in Accounting/ Banking & Finance
• At least 8-10 years of work experience in the Asset Management or Insurance industry
• Ability to work in a dynamic and high pressured environment
• Strong communication skills
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marie Goh at +65 6435 5606 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783