Fixed Income Business Systems Analyst
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 19 janv. 18
Are you top notch at portfolio management and you know how to make investment decisions that benefit our clients? Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes and are able to manage projects efficiently? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– manage clients' portfolios within the given investment and regulatory guidelines
– implement valuation methodologies and financial models to monitor performance and risk
– provide your subject-matter expertise to FI team and management
– manage trading flow into relative systems, support pricing with brokers and CFMP and investigate any trade breaks and irregularities
– understand the business processes / requirements and determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– optimization and streamlining of FI / MM PM tools
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the CPM Mandate Management team in Singapore. We manage UBS WM discretionary portfolios in APAC, where the CIO view and the client's investment preferences are reflected in the mandates
Your experience and skills
– a university degree, CFA/CIIA a plus
– solid skills and education in financial markets or economics
– experience in Fixed Income portfolio management
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust data solutions for the business
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.